Spares & Fittings
- Brass Male Hose Connector with 1/2" Female ThreadA brass 'hoselock' type male connector with a 1/2" female threadPrice: £2.67
- Female Hose Connector for 1/2" Hose
A hoselock type female connector to join into 1/2" 'garden' type hose.£2.86
- Flow RestrictorFlow Restrictor (550) for use with 10" compact reverse osmosis systems (ranging from 200-450 gpd)Price: £12.50
- 10" DI Filter & Cartridge Empty c/w Bracket10" empty filter housing complete with a 700ml refillable inner cartridge, wall mounting bracket and inlet/outlet push fittings suitable for 1/4" tubePrice: £29.12
- 20" Standard Empty Filter HousingBlue 20" plastic industrial filter housing suitable for all standard 20" x 2.5"/2.8" filters. Comes with 3/4" female threaded ports and 4 vertically aligned screw bosses on the lid. PLEASE NOTE, THESE HOUSINGS ARE NOW BLACK, NOT BLUE.Price: £23.67
- 20" 3G Empty Filter HousingWorldwide, the Pentek range of housings has been the most popular due to its recognised high quality. Now with the introduction of the 3G range, not only has the quality improved, but many features are now incorporated to enhance the reputation.Price: £40.13
- 24v Aquatec Reverse Osmosis Booster Pump & Power SupplyA high quality Aquatec 24v AC pump for boosting water pressure into your reverse osmosis system thereby increasing output, efficiency and even water purity. Suitable for our 200, 300 and 450 GPD Reverse Osmosis units. Simply install the pump inline between your prefilters and RO membranes. Water temperature, TDS (purity) and mains pressure will all affect final RO output and quality, however we have tested this pump at our workshops on one of our 300 GPD Reverse Osmosis units with an inlet water temperature of 16C a TDS of 290ppm and a pressure of 50psi. RO output rate more than doubled with the pump installed and the output TDS dropped from 018ppm to 010ppm offering considerable savings on DI resin usage over time. Based on this setup in these conditions the booster pump would reduce the time taken to produce 250 litres of pure water from 14 hours 30 mins to just 6 hours and 15mins. Installation instructions included. Supplied with a transformer for 240V mains power.Price: £103.32
- Small 24v Aquatec Reverse Osmosis Booster PumpA high quality Aquatec 24v AC pump for boosting water pressure into your reverse osmosis system thereby increasing output, efficiency and even water purity. Suitable for our 200, 300 and 450 GPD Reverse Osmosis units. Simply install the pump inline between your prefilters and RO membranes. Pump only.Price: £82.83
- 20" Pre Filter Housing Straight Fitting KitPre Filter 20" Housing Fitting KitPrice: £4.02
- 20" PF Housing Elbow Fitting KitPre Filter 20" Housing Fitting KitPrice: £4.80
- Auto Shut Off KitAuto Shut Off Kit Just fit the float in the side of your tank. Connect the solenoid valve on the water inlet to your RO. Plug power supply in and you now have an automatic water shut off kit when the tank is full. Please Note: The Shut off kit will not automatically shut off a Booster Pump. Any further questions please contact usPrice: £71.20 £61.20
- Bracket for Filter HousingFilter Housing Wall Mount BracketPrice: £4.58
- Distribution system for DI vessel 18x6Distribution system for an 18x6 Di VesselPrice: £28.20
- Distribution system for DI vessel 8x35Distribution system for an 8x35 Di VesselPrice: £31.56
- Float switch HorizontalCompact, economically priced float switch in a horizontal formatPrice: £16.75
- Float switch VerticalCompact economically priced vertical float switch, to be fitted into the top of the tank, recommended for use with IBC tanks.Price: £17.00
- Handheld Digital TDS (water purity) MeterPrice: £14.27 £11.42
- In Line TDS MeterIn line TDS meterPrice: £58.68
- Pentair High Flow 20 inch Carbon FilterPENTAIR 20 inch Carbon Pre-filterPrice: £21.54
- Strap Wrench 150mmStap Wrench 150mmPrice: £10.01
- 6mm plastic 'Y' piece, push in fittingsPlastic 'Y; push in fittingPrice: £2.10
Our water purification and water softener spares and parts include everything you need to get 'pure water'. We also have everything you need to repair, customise, or upgrade your water softener unit.
Water purification is an essential part of professional window cleaning. We need water purification systems to remove pollutants and contaminants from water. A water softener will also remove the calcium carbonate that can make water 'hard'. Water purification is the only way to purify and guarantee 'pure water'. That is, water that is free of blemishes, grime, and dirt.
Without having pure water, a window cleaner is at risk of leaving unsightly marks on any 'cleaned' glass.
Sometimes things can go wrong with equipment, or may become damaged. Or maybe it's time to improve and modify your water purification outfit. With our water purification and water softener spares, these problems are easily solved. Please browse our selection of water purification and water softener spares, parts, and fittings. This includes: flow restrictors, auto shut-off kits, reverse osmosis booster pumps, empty filters, and more.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions at all about our water softener spares and parts.