Pure Freedom 50 Litre Trolley System Package
The Pure Freedom; 50 Litre Trolley allows the user to go longer between changing containers and is more suited to areas where vehicle access is restricted and long hoses cannot be used Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch of trolleys. Also available in the 25ltr Trolley System
DUE TO OUR BUYING POWER AND THE INSTALLATION OF NEW HI TECH EQUIPMENT WE HAVE NOW REDUCED OUR COST PRICES AND WE CAN PASS THESE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!
The Pure Freedom® 50 Litre Trolley allows the user to go longer between changing containers and is more suited to areas where vehicle access is restricted and long hoses cannot be used.
Time is money - especially for window cleaners. The Pure Freedom® Trolley gets you to where you need to be with the absolute minimum set up time. No other purpose built system achieves the speed of setup, ease of use or the 'go-anywhere' qualities of the Pure Freedom® Trolley.
With over 1000 now sold Pure Freedom® Trolleys have proved themselves in the field for over 5 years and are ideal for almost any size of operation or vehicle.
Should you decide to move to a van mounted system the only additional equipment required is a tank and hose. Everything that is needed to work a tank mount is already there on your Pure Freedom® Trolley. Just leave it folded down in the vehicle, plug into your tank and you are ready to work. Then, for that “awkward to get to window” detach the trolley and go!
Please note that the Pure Freedom Trolley is not just a modified sack truck! It is purpose built and engineered by us, in-house, here in the UK, utilising high quality components that are guaranteed to last.
Here are just some of the features which have made it the nations favourite for window cleaners:
- Hand fabricated, welded and powder coated in the UK by our own time served craftsmen - virtually indestructible.
- Compact design with foldable handle.
- Very easy to manoeuvre due to unique design features which make it very well balanced - take it anywhere with one hand leaving the other free to open gates etc. Steps, narrow gates, alleys, paths, soft ground, deep gravel etc; all of these are no problem.
- All of the major components are contained within the body so there is no danger of damage and no exposed parts.
- Wide pneumatic puncture proof tyres mean you can go over soft ground and lawns easily without leaving ruts and with no risk of flat tyres.
- Heavy duty battery installed in the body of the trolley. No worry about running out of charge or damage.
- Intelligent charger designed to keep your battery in peak condition, and no need to disconnect - simply plug in and forget!
- Powerful 100psi Shurflo pump giving equivalent power to most van mounted commercial water fed pole systems – will easily handle poles up to 80ft.
- Digital Flowmaster electronic pump controller featuring dead-end (stopped flow) detection, 100 flow rate settings, battery voltage readout, and easy operation.
- Super quick set up - lift out, lock handle, pop a container on and go.
Our 50 Litre trolley package includes almost everything needed for the 'average' domestic window cleaner to get started including:
- The Pure Freedom 50 litre trolley available in a range of colours
- Battery charger
- A reverse 200GPD osmosis (RO) unit
- A 10" deionisation filter
- 2x 25 litre water containers
- 1x 17ft Ntech Glass Fibre Pole and 10" Dual Trim Streamline Brush
- Handheld digital TDS (water quality) meter
How the water fed pole trolley system works:
Pure water is the key to all water fed pole systems to get good cleaning results. Typically a Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter unit is used to remove up to 99% of dissolved minerals from your water supply.
The RO unit we supply with this system comes ready to connect to a garden hose pipe and will filter the water straight from the tap without the need for electricity*.
The water then passes through a Deionisation (DI) filter which contains a refillable cartridge of DI resin which strips out all remaining dissolved minerals from the RO treated water to leave it 100% pure and suitable for water fed pole cleaning.
The RO and DI units we supply with this trolley system are relatively compact and inexpensive however they do filter slowly; therefore we recommend that you leave your RO / DI setup running continuously and store the pure water, as it is produced, into a storage tank ready to be transferred at a convenient time into the 25 litre containers that are used with the trolley.
Storage tanks can simply be 200 - 300 litre garden rain water butts which are cheap and easy to find locally and usually come with a handy outlet tap at the bottom to aid filling the containers. Alternatively we can provide a range of tanks from 125 to 1000 litres but these are not included with the system as standard.
The trolley then simply pumps the pure water from the 25 litre containers up the pole, out through the brush and on to the windows. Typically for a full days work 6 to 10 of the 25 litre containers of pure water would be used which are simply swapped over on the trolley as the day goes on – no messy refilling of a fixed tank on the trolley – just a 10 second swap over.
* - A mains powered booster pump may be required to increase production rates from the RO in areas with low water pressure.
50 Litre Pure Freedom Trolley Specification:
- Construction: Powder coated steel.
- Weight (Dry): 27kgs
- Water Capacity: 50 Litres
- Height with Handle Up: 960mm
- Height with Handle Down: 600mm
- Width: 460mm
- Length: 560mm
- Pressure (Max): 100 psi (7 bar)
- Flow Rate (Max): 5.2 lpm (1.14 gpm)
- Speed Control: 100 Settings
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 12v
- Battery Capacity: 24Ah
- Charging Time: 4 to 5 hours
- Warranty: 12 months on trolley, 3 months on battery and pole from date of purchase against manufacturing defects
Red, Blue and Green are our standard trolley colours, however if you would like a different colour please call us as we may have it in stock.
An option for a radio remote is available, switch the pump on and off remotely, another upgrade available is a Ctek battery charger, this gives you a desulphation programme, ideal to maximise the charge and extend battery life.
Since there are so many important variables to consider when purchasing a water fed pole system we strongly recommend that you give us a call on 0333 1234 365 (8am to 5pm) to discuss your exact requirements.
For enquiries in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland regarding the trolley system please contact Polestar.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch of trolleys.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE DELIVERY AS IT REQUIRES A PALLET TO ENSURE ITS SAFE TRANSIT TO YOU
|Hotdiscs||Non hot water version|