Pure Freedom 25 Litre Trolley System Package.
Here are just some of the features which have made it the nations favourite for window cleaners:
- Hand fabricated, welded and powder coated in the UK by our own time served craftsmen – making it durable and virtually indestructible.
- Complete yet compact design with foldable handle – the trolley was originally designed to be used out of an estate car leaving plenty of room for other essential items.
- Very easy to manoeuvre due to unique design features which make it very well balanced – take it anywhere with one hand leaving the other free to open gates etc. Steps, narrow gates, alleys, paths, soft ground, deep gravel etc; all of these pose no problem.
- All of the major components such as the battery and pump are contained within the body so there is no danger of damage or exposed parts.
- Wide pneumatic puncture proof tyres mean you can go over soft ground and lawns easily without leaving ruts and with no risk of flat tyres.
- Heavy duty battery installed in the lightweight body of the trolley leaving no worry about running out of charge or damage.
- Intelligent charger designed to keep your battery in peak condition, and no need to disconnect – simply plug in and forget!
- Powerful 100psi Shurflo pump gives delivery of equivalent power to most van mounted commercial water fed pole systems – will easily handle poles up to 80ft.
- Digital Flowmaster electronic pump controller featuring dead-end (stopped flow) detection, 100 flow rate settings, battery voltage readout, and easy control of the trolley system.
- Super quick set up – lift out, lock handle, pop a container on and clean.
Our 25 Litre trolley package includes almost everything needed for the 'average' domestic window cleaner to get started including:
- The Pure Freedom 25 litre trolley available in a range of colours
- Battery charger
- A reverse 200gpd osmosis (RO) unit
- A 10" 1ltr deionisation filter
- 1x 25 litre water container
- 1x 17ft Glass Fibre NTECH Pole and 10" Dual Trim Streamline Brush
- Handheld digital TDS (water quality) meter
- PLUS optional add-ons
How the water fed pole trolley system works:Pure water is the key to all water fed pole systems to get good cleaning water and most of all - good results. Typically a Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter unit is used to remove up to 99% of dissolved minerals from your water tank or supply. The traditional RO unit we supply with this system comes ready to connect to a garden hose pipe and will filter the water straight from the tap without the need for electricity*. The water then passes through a Deionisation (DI) filter which contains a refillable cartridge of DI resin which strips out all remaining dissolved minerals from the RO treated water to leave it 100% pure and suitable for water fed pole window cleaning. The RO and DI units we supply with this trolley system are relatively compact and inexpensive however they do filter tap water slowly; therefore we recommend that you leave your RO / DI setup running continuously and store the pure water, as it is produced, into a storage tank ready to be transferred at a convenient time into the 25ltr containers that are used with the trolley. Storage tanks can simply be 200 – 300 litre garden rain water butts which are cheap and easy to find locally and usually come with a handy outlet tap at the bottom to aid filling the containers. Alternatively we can provide a range of water tanks from 125 to 1000 litres but these are not for sale with the system as standard. The trolley then simply pumps the pure water from the 25 litre containers up the pole, out through the brush and on to the windows. Typically for a full day’s work - 6 to 10 of the 25 litre containers of pure water would be used which are simply swapped over on the trolley as the day goes on – no messy refilling of a fixed tank on the trolley – just a 10 second swap over of water. * A mains powered booster pump may be required to increase production rates from the RO in areas with low water pressure. 25 Litre Pure Freedom Trolley Specification:
- Construction: Powder coated steel.
- Weight (Dry): 25kgs
- Water Capacity: 25 Litres
- Height with Handle Up: 960mm
- Height with Handle Down: 530mm
- Width: 460mm
- Length with Handle Up: 490mm
- Length with Handle Down: 620mm
- Pressure (Max): 100 psi (7 bar)
- Flow Rate (Max): 5.2 lpm (1.14 gpm)
- Speed Control: 100 Settings
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 12v
- Battery Capacity: 24Ah
- Charging Time: 4 to 5 hours
- Warranty: 12 months on trolley, 3 months on battery and pole from date of purchase against manufacturing defects
Red, Blue and Green are our standard trolley colours, Black and Grey are also available, however if you would like a different colour please call us as we may have it in stock.
An option for a radio remote is available, switch the pump on and off remotely, another upgrade available is a Ctek battery charger, this gives you a desulphation programme, ideal to maximise the charge and extend battery life.
Since there are so many important variables to consider when purchasing a water fed pole system we strongly recommend that you give us a call on 0333 1234 365 (8am to 5pm) to discuss your exact requirements.
Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch of trolleys.
|Colour||Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Red|