25 Litre Trolley Bundle Including 8 Drums and Drum Holder and battery charger
This Bundle includes, The Original Pure Freedom 25 Litre Trolley 8 x 25ltr Drums and a 2 section drum holder to hold all 8 drums.The Pure Freedom® 25 Litre Trolley is the original market leading portable water fed pole trolley. It has been designed, built and developed by our engineers with professional window cleaners in mind. Please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch of trolleys.
Pure Freedom 25 Litre Trolley with 8 drums and drum holder and charger
DUE TO OUR BUYING POWER AND THE INSALLATION OF NEW HI-TECH MACHINES WE HAVE REDUCED OUR COST PRICE AND WE ARE ABLE TO PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!
The Pure Freedom® 25 Litre Trolley is the original market leading portable water fed pole trolley. It has been designed, built and developed by our engineers with professional window cleaners in mind.
Time is money – especially for window cleaners. The Pure Freedom® Trolley gets you to where you need to be with the absolute minimum set up time. No other purpose built system achieves the speed of setup, ease of use or the ‘go-anywhere’ qualities of the Pure Freedom® Trolley.
With over 1000 now sold The Pure Freedom® Trolley has proved itself in the field for over 5 years and is ideal for almost any size of operation or vehicle.
Should you decide to move to a van mounted system the only additional equipment required is a tank and hose. Everything that is needed to work a tank mount is already there on your Pure Freedom® Trolley. Just leave it folded down in the vehicle, plug into your tank and you are ready to work. Then, for that “awkward to get to window” detach the trolley and go!
Please note that the Pure Freedom Trolley is not just a modified sack truck! It is purpose built and engineered by us, in-house, here in the UK, utilising high quality components that are guaranteed to last.
Here are just some of the features which have made it the nations favourite for window cleaners:
- Hand fabricated, welded and powder coated in the UK by our own time served craftsmen – virtually indestructible.
- Compact design with foldable handle – the trolley was originally designed to be used out of an estate car leaving plenty of room for other essential items.
- Very easy to manoeuvre due to unique design features which make it very well balanced – take it anywhere with one hand leaving the other free to open gates etc. Steps, narrow gates, alleys, paths, soft ground, deep gravel etc; all of these are no problem.
- All of the major components are contained within the body so there is no danger of damage and no exposed parts.
- Wide pneumatic puncture proof tyres mean you can go over soft ground and lawns easily without leaving ruts and with no risk of flat tyres.
- Heavy duty battery installed in the body of the trolley. No worry about running out of charge or damage.
- Intelligent charger designed to keep your battery in peak condition, and no need to disconnect – simply plug in and forget!
- Powerful 100psi Shurflo pump giving equivalent power to most van mounted commercial water fed pole systems – will easily handle poles up to 80ft.
- Digital Flowmaster electronic pump controller featuring dead-end (stopped flow) detection, 100 flow rate settings, battery voltage readout, and easy operation.
- Super quick set up – lift out, lock handle, pop a container on and go.
25 Litre Pure Freedom Trolley Specification:
- Construction: Powder coated steel.
- Weight (Dry): 25kgs
- Water Capacity: 25 Litres
- Height with Handle Up: 960mm
- Height with Handle Down: 530mm
- Width: 460mm
- Length with Handle Up: 490mm
- Length with Handle Down: 620mm
- Pressure (Max): 100 psi (7 bar)
- Flow Rate (Max): 5.2 lpm (1.14 gpm)
- Speed Control: 100 Settings
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 12v
- Battery Capacity: 24Ah
- Charging Time: 4 to 5 hours
- Warranty: 12 months on trolley, 3 months on battery and pole from date of purchase against manufacturing defects
Red, Blue, Black, Grey and Green are our standard trolley colours, however if you would like a different colour please call us as we may have it in stock.
An option for a radio remote is available, switch the pump on and off remotely, another upgrade available is a Ctek battery charger, this gives you a desulphation programme, ideal to maximise the charge and extend battery life.
Since there are so many important variables to consider when purchasing a water fed pole system we strongly recommend that you give us a call on 0333 1234 365 (8am to 5pm) to discuss your exact requirements.
Your trolley will come fully assembled and ready to work straight out of the box!
|Hotdiscs||Non hot water version|